Living in MO

Welcome to TFP!

I think PAGirl meant it was the FUNNEST part! :mrgreen:

Of course, ha ha. Getting 3 pavers set then stopping for rain was a blast!

My other best advice.... Don't rush the ground prep. Doing it right the first time is much better than hurrying and having to redo it. If you can upgrade to a sand pump it helps, though I have seen a few say they did fine with the bigger filter pump that comes with the 26'. I'm not a big fan of the dual inlets, but it's a safety precaution.

Thanks everyone. Know just what you mean PAGirl it has rained on and off for a couple weeks. Leveling is almost complete with the pavers and more sand to finish bringing it all to grade tomorrow. Still going back and forth on adding foam board under the pool. I have seen it mentioned and where others have done this. Do you all have any recommendations for doing it or not and size of foam board if I do go with it. Looking at maybe just a minimum 1/4" to keep any larger sand or gravel working up through to the liner. Only other thing I am waiting on is another horizontal beam. We had one bend hen we were putting the top ring together to place the pavers. May just try to straighten it out. If I do I am hoping to start filling by end of the week. I did get the Intex 3000 GPH Pump/ Sand Filter and also the Intex SWG kit. probably not going to hard plumb for now, but will in the future. Any other good advice before we start to fill and open it up is welcome.