AquaLogic P4 vs Aqua-Rite

May 16, 2009
I apologize for responding so late....but I just joined this forum. Gosh - I wish I would have known about this forum last year. A year ago we bought a house that has a pool and we knew nothing about it.

So I'm a new pool owner and trying to figure out as much as possible about chlorinators and control units. I'm looking to switch our pool to salt water. Should we put in a P4 system or just the Aqua-Rite Chlorinator? I'd like to run all of my equipment on 220V as they say it uses less electricity.....but it seems the P4 board only runs 110V? Is that correct?

Also, you indicate that there are Canadian online pool supply stores. Can you share the names as I've only found one cheap one in Winnipeg?

Thanks!

Enroll King

You should take a look at the new Aqua Plus, SWG & automation for a very attractive price.

The Aqua-Rite can be wired for either 115 volts or 230 volts. The Aqua Plus is designed to be wired as a sub-panel, with four wires: line one, line two, neutral, and ground.

Hopefully someone who knows about Canadian dealers will be along soon.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.