Salt to high on Hayward t15

May 21, 2016
Jasper Alabama
I have just changed my Hayward T15 thermistor after doing so and cleaning my cell very well it has continued to read high salt when it is absolutely not high. It's actually almost perfect. I have a liquid chemical test kit its reading 3200 on the kit but on the generator it's saying 4400. I've tried to recalibrate the generator and the numbers will not even go below 4400. It has been an exceptional product until maintenence this season. There's no visible problem with the generator itself since we've replaced the thermistor because there was no power lights and it was demolished after taking it out. We ordered the thermistor online from the place recommended in this forum. After the 1st couple days it worked awesome. So I'm stuck as to what to do. Also drained some of the water put fresh water in all other chemicals are excellent. The readings are wonderful for now but without generation they won't be for long. Sorry to ramble but I tried to include everything I thought someone may ask. I have an 18X36 vinyl liner inground swimming pool I have a Hayward 1.5 horsepower pump also have a Hayward booster pump and I have a 250 pound sand filter by Hayward.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.