Pet Pictures

bookends0001xf0.jpg

These guys, and my one other sibe go in the pool. The one on the right really loves it and swims laps with me.

We try to keep these out of the pool ;)

cat10001uz1.jpg

These guys just fly around and generally don't go in the pool either

dragon460001ow0.jpg

LOL! Marrillion, The question is, do you swim with them?

Kribinster - your pooches are beautiful!!

I currently don't have any pets, other than stray albino geckos that commit suicide, which I find in my skimmer basket. My last pet, a sweet old kitty named Sheba, wasn't too keen on the pool, but she seemed to like looking at her reflection. Though, I did have a cat once that liked to swim with us when I was a kid.

Kirb, your huskies are beautiful!

Here's mine
Thedogs.jpg

I don't know yet if they'll swim in our pool. My guess is they eventually will. And now that I am over-analyzing these pictures, there needs to be a "green-eye" removal tool for dogs just as the "red-eye" removal for us "humans". Just thought I'd throw that in for discussion.

Buggsw said:
LOL! Marrillion, The question is, do you swim with them?

Kribinster - your pooches are beautiful!!

I currently don't have any pets, other than stray albino geckos that commit suicide, which I find in my skimmer basket. My last pet, a sweet old kitty named Sheba, wasn't too keen on the pool, but she seemed to like looking at her reflection. Though, I did have a cat once that liked to swim with us when I was a kid.

Nah I don't get in the pool too much I just try to take care of it. but the kids seem to like it :-D

Our crew

This is just our feathered gang (ALL my babies love the water - Ray sings when he gets wet!) We also have a standard Collie, a white domestic shorthair cat and a Sealpoint Siamese (all for another post) but the Dog hates the water and the Siamese (Mocha) just went in the other day due to a slight slip off the rail - lol

Here is Mango, our oldest feathered kid - he is an African Senegal (about the size of a Robin)

93.jpg
94.jpg

This is Kota, our African Grey. He never stops talking!

95.jpg
96.jpg

This is Fiona, our Solomen Island Eclectus - isn't she a beauty?

97.jpg
Fport2.jpg

This is Ray, our baby. He is a big boy and can be LOUD when he wants to!

98.jpg

Kirbinster - He's half malamute half Canis Lupis (gray wolf), about 110 lbs of muscle, but the biggest baby. When he "talks", it's extremely eerie, thus, somewhat misunderstood by many. He's the one that runs the toboggans back up the hill in the winter, the other chases them down the hill - then again, the other chases EVERYTHING - he doesn't stop - ever!

We have three terriers - Jack Russell and two Rat Terriers... they love the water and miss their pool.

This is them playing in the irrigated portion of our lot before we planted the grass...can you say MUD PIT!?
<a>
99.jpg
</a>

This is them playing on the steps of last pool
<embed width="420" height="340" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i20.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/UnrulyJ/56c227b8.flv"></embed>

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
OMG, that little doggie life preserver is SOOO cute! They look like they have a blast in the water. Cute dogs.

Matt, love those hybrids, are they big babies?

hybrids

Frankie (old blue eyes) is one is a HUGE baby, he's indoors every night attempting to push me out of my side of the bed, where the other spaz won't come in for fear of possibly missing a rodent or something even at -20C (always running after something gotta chase...gotta chase...).
However, He's extremely protective of his family, he won't bite anyone, however, he'll let you know in no uncertain terms who's boss - a few kids have had "Accidents" (by that I mean change of pants required) on the other side of the fence because they taunted him - his snarl will do that to many.
He does love to travel (on his own), it's in his nature, so we've had to get the extra strong zappers because he used to just walk through the electronic fence like it was nothing and come home a day later, no more of that though!

Hi all -

I posted, but did not really have a chance to look at all that was posted. Wow, what a wonderful mix of critter family members!

Maxrents - I love that life vest, I have those for mine too. Beautiful BT

Pugs, pugs, everywhere pugs - such adorable faces!

NWMN Mom - I have always wanted an eclectus, their color is so striking. My folks have a scarlet macaw since it was a baby, I will eventually inherrit her from them. She is a typical rambunctious red-head though, not like your blue &gold baby.

Matt4x4 - wow - wish I had a river that cllose for my pups.

KTDave - just give 'em a chance to swim when it gets hot and I imagine they would be in the pool in no time.

Kibinster - gorgeous eyes on your pups

Marillion Fan - do they both swim or not?? I would imagine the iguana does, but the pbp does not.

From_Arizona said:
Hi all -

I posted, but did not really have a chance to look at all that was posted. Wow, what a wonderful mix of critter family members!

Maxrents - I love that life vest, I have those for mine too. Beautiful BT

Pugs, pugs, everywhere pugs - such adorable faces!

NWMN Mom - I have always wanted an eclectus, their color is so striking. My folks have a scarlet macaw since it was a baby, I will eventually inherrit her from them. She is a typical rambunctious red-head though, not like your blue &gold baby.

Matt4x4 - wow - wish I had a river that cllose for my pups.

KTDave - just give 'em a chance to swim when it gets hot and I imagine they would be in the pool in no time.

Kibinster - gorgeous eyes on your pups

Marillion Fan - do they both swim or not?? I would imagine the iguana does, but the pbp does not.

Nope neiter one have been on the pool although Wilbur the pot belly has come close to goin in a couple of times if we don't watch him.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.