Normal for voltage to be 0 and instant salt to be - 0

May 3, 2016
Montreal, QC
I just bought a new house that came with a pool and SWG (I'm new to both). Everything is great I'm just not sure if it's normal that the SWG runs for lets say 30mins and goes from 3.55 and -3100 to 0.00 and -0. I have it sat to 30% so is this just a normal on/off cycle? I just assumed it produced at 30% all the time not turns on and off. Hopefully this question is clear enough.

Some units are as you say. They run a percentage of a preset time and are off for the remainder of the time. So unless you set it for 100% it's going to be off for some period of time based on the percentage that you set.

Funny, I just noticed mine does that too when I checked everything last night. It kind of freaked me out because my Compupool didn't do that. I'm also at 30%.

The Compupool just turned down the output. It appears the Circupool runs 100% for 30% of the time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.