here's my numbers -- first time to have cc!

would these numbers indicate a reason there seems to be some slight cloudiness in the deep end of the pool? It's kind of at that point where you really can't tell if it's cloudy or if it's normal and just looks different than the shallow end because it's deeper water. (did that make sense?)

No, the #'s don't indicate cloudiness. One of the first things you can notice is how your water looks. If it looks flat, not quite right, etc.

You could do the overnite test tonight to confirm if you have organics. Did you verify your FC of 11 tonight? If yes, you could test it in the morn before the sun hits it. If you lose 1ppm FC or less, you should be okay.

Running with that high CYA will make you really have to stay on top of your chlorine. It could have very easily dropped too low at some point. (I think I read that you are moving?)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.