Bonding - How to do bond your AG pool to be NEC compliant?

I am installing my 27' AG pool in the next couple week now that my deck is done and I was looking at the NEC for pool bonding. Your supposed to bond all metal parts together using a minimum #8 wire and that includes the metal outer shell and each vertical support brace if you are completely NEC compliant. I cannot see how anyone can bond the pool itself without compromising the protective finish of the metal. I wasn't going to do this but I have been googling and in fact many pool installers do this.

All this is min #8 bare copper wire in direct contact with the earth no conduit. Use Split bolt connectors when joining two ends of wire together.
I am assuming you don't have any paver stones or concrete around your pool.

One continuous loop around the pool buried 6" down. At least 4 connections to the frame of the pool at equidistant points (for example bolted to the support legs)
Here is a list of things that need to be connected (I may be missing something)

light fixtures
pump
heater
metal pool ladder
metal conduit
The pool water itself via a dedicated water bonding device
salt water generator
any permanent metal fixtures greater than 4 square inches within 5 feet of the pool wall (ie downspouts and gutters)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.