Hello from Israel!

Hey everyone! I've been reading random results off this great forum for years (thank you Google), time to be a part of the conversation.

My challenges every year have been mostly fighting off the Cloudy Water of Doom caused by tons of dust, lots of kids (who claim they never pee in the pool) and so on. Getting better every year. Excited this year to be assaulting my brand new larger pool with a 3/4 HP sandpump. Pool gets delivered next week - we're all psyched!

welcome to TFP :)

Congrats on the new pool, now the hard part, finding a test kit.. can you get a taylor K-2006 or the 2006C there, it will help you do the same exact test we talk about.

That is going to be a nice size pool, congrats :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, all!

welcome to TFP :)

Congrats on the new pool, now the hard part, finding a test kit.. can you get a taylor K-2006 or the 2006C there, it will help you do the same exact test we talk about.

That is going to be a nice size pool, congrats :)

Markups here on American products can be extreme (for example, I'd love the Intex LED fountain. It's about $30 in the US, and the equivalent of $150 here!), but I'm going to try to find something similar...