Hello, my name is George and I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I am a father of an amazing 7 year old boy who is the light and joy of my life. We have many neighbors with kids, and they are usually over here very frequently all summer. So having a pool in the summer here in Albuquerque where it gets very hot, adds to our memories. I had a above ground pool for the last two years, but struggled greatly to keep water balanced and algae free. I am excited to join T.F.P. so hopefully this year could be less stress trying to figure what my pool needs to have a fun summer.

George! So nice to see you! Boy are you going to LOVE finding TFP! NO more struggles with the pool!

I see you started you signature. Can you please add your equipment-filter (kind and size), pump, how you are testing.

I would LOVE for you to read this: Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry It is a lot of info BUT it is the corner stone to what we do here. Once you have glanced at it how about starting a thread over at Just Getting started.

Kim:cat: