Pool trouble

Hi! I am new to this forum and I joined because me and my father recently opened our pool for the summer, and we have been vexed by this strange problem we've never encountered before. The top of the water is covered in foamy bubbles that just wont seem to go away. We have already tried half empying the pool of water multiple times. We have also used a whole bag of salt for the pool (because we have a power ionizer for salt water). We washed the filter rings 4-5 times. This problem has been around for 2 to 3 days now and it won't go away. We are asking for help urgently because the people at the pool store are being useless and unhelpful. I have attached an image of the water, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Screen Shot 2016-05-29 at 3.20.39 PM.jpg

Welcome to TFP :)

Looks like someone tried to wash the dishes in the pool :) just kidding..

Edit, sorry got this backwards, CH helps some with foaming, just wanted to set everything straight :)
It may be high CH, did the pool store test your water?

Do you have a test kit, we always recommend getting a great test kit as the pool store and guess strips are usually wrong.. check out the links in my sig below and let us know if you have any numbers now, sometimes the pool stores get close..

I hope this helps :)

There are many people on this site that can definitely help you I learned a lot on here but I'm no expert I would get a test kit ( TF-100 ) and post the numbers and I'm sure someone will chime in ...I agree these pool stores on the island are no help all they want to do is sell you more of there solutions that never really take care of the problem I would SLAM that bad boy with Liquid Shock which is 12.5% bleach or go to the store and buy some Reg Clorox. Stay away from powders from the pool store.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.