Advise on Salt water Generator

rpmom

May 29, 2016
The Woodlands Texas
I have a zodiac lm 24-2 salt cell that no longer works. Not sure about control panel would only go to minium %output or superchlorinate system. What would you recommend for a new swg, have looked at hayward aquarite t9, and circupool sj20? I have a 15000 gallon pool with diamond brite finish.

Welcome to TFP :)

I love the circupool, they have worked very well for me and others but the hayward is also a great system... if you have hayward automation equipment stick with them, if not the circupool is great..

We recommend going 2 to 3 times the size of your pool so the SWG will last longer and has to work less, just to give you an idea, I have 13000 gallons and have the RJ 45k (yes, I went big)

So, the SJ 40 or the hayward T15 would be a great choice for you

here is a comparison chart to look over and these guys are really great to buy from

Full Market Comparison of Salt Water Chlorine Generators for Swimming Pools

I hope this helps :)

Welcome to TFP!

Both of those sizes are small and we recommend a 40,000 gallon rating for your size of pool. That would be either the T-15 or SJ-40.

I'm partial to Hayward myself, but others like CircuPool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.