Trouble filling up

May 23, 2016
Brooks, GA
First off, thanks to everyone who helped me in my previous post. Now my problem lies in filling the darn thing. I am filling off my garden hose ran from my house, city water. The problem is, the hose keeps popping out of the pool. I thought about taping a weight to it to keep it the water. It has done this twice on my today. First time we left it running while we were gone and I don't know how long it was out but there was about 2 inches of pooled up water next to my pool on the outside. Do you think this might cause a problem with the stability of the pool? We promptly created little trenches to flow the water away from the pool. The second time happened during dinner and wasn't as bad as the first.
Once again, Thanks
Bill

What kind of pool is it Bill? I used a spring clamp from home depot (HDX 2 in. Spring Clamp-80002 - The Home Depot) on my ultra frame intex pool. I've also woven the handle of a broom between the legs and holds the hose in nicely :)

I made a mistake a year ago filling my pool.....ran the hose into the pool....the hose almost touched the bottom of the pool. Turned on the spigot to fill....filled several hours, then wanted to give my well a break. So i turned off the spigot and unscrewed the hose from the spigot (house side) to plug in another hose for another project, but left the other end still int he pool....well...as you can guess, i came out the next morning and saw the pool was almost totally drained lol the water was siphoning out of the pool via the water hose due to gravity :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.