hey im steve

May 28, 2016
enola pa
Hey I have been a pool owner for 7 years. 18 by 36 salt water. Seems like every time I go to have my water checked I'm told something different to buy at every place. Also been having trouble with my Pentair easy touch panel this year.

Hey welcome Steve. :)

The best methods for caring for a residential pool are found right here. Here is a great place to start...
Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

If you want a safe and sparkling pool that is always ready for swimming, stay out of the Pool $tores. I suppose there are good ones somewhere in the world, but an astounding number of the 100,000+ members here at TFP have experienced the same as what you describe.

Wow I'm having so much trouble with this site .I'm not very good with computers.Im having touble with my Pentair easy touch panel I'm desperate for help.Where should I check or make a thread asking for help THankyou

- - - Updated - - -

Hello casey Can you steer me in the direction or site where I can get help with my Pentair easy touch panel. Been on phone with Pentair zero help had pool company come out today zero help

Wow I'm having so much trouble with this site .I'm not very good with computers.Im having touble with my Pentair easy touch panel I'm desperate for help.Where should I check or make a thread asking for help THankyou
Try clicking this to post a question about your automation.

You might also try using the search function in the upper right corner.