Lots of fine debris after opening

Rurak

May 28, 2016
Hampton
Title says it all. I've got lots of fine debris after opening. When I try to vacuum i lose auction after a few minutes. My main drain and skimmer tie into one pipe that goes to the pump. I ran a new pipe out and I'm having the skimmer replaced next week partly because it has some repair work done to it and also because I want to be able to isolate it from the main drain so I can vacuum with full auction. My question is this, is there a standalone pool vacuum that will pick up very fine debris. The po is a 20000 +/- gallon in ground gunite pool.

The problem is your filter is being clogged. You may not see the debris but it is there and it is clogging your filter. That is a chemistry problem and not a filter issue. Can you post a set of test results?

I only have strips (brand new to pools and TFP) I will be ordering the tf100 this week. I tested this morning and everything was within recommended range on the strip but I know how you guys feel about those.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.