Siding deterioration on in-ground pool

May 28, 2016
Alexandria
I'm new to the forum, trying to find out what I need to do about the siding between the concrete and siding of my pool. I've had quite a few ants getting into the pool recently, and dirt from the mounds underneath. I'm not sure if the site allows me to post pictures, I'll do that shortly if I can figure it out. Any suggestions on getting rid of ants near the pool and sealing off the siding?

The best way to post a pic in your thread is to upload it to Photobucket (free), copy the IMG code and paste it in your post. This will embed the pic in your thread. Lots of folks are on devices or places where they can't or won't click out of the forum to an external site to view a pic.

I couldn't get any of that to work either.

Ants, we use home defense around the perimeter of the house and pool/deck. And then spray directly to any places where they show up. This year they made it all the way to the skimmer in the deck from under the deck.

We also use cedar mulch in all the beds around the pool, it does a good job of repelling bugs. We hadn't out any on that side of the pool yet. It is there now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.