TFPC works!!

Pool has been open for a month now with a good amount of use and water looks great. Definitely a TFPC believer and have found this site and it's members to be a wealth of knowledge and experience. I've been reading up all winter and having a blast putting everything I've learned into motion. This is only my second year being a pool owner and I think I was headed towards some problems due to the lack of knowledge about cya and chlorine levels/ relationship. Just want to thank everyone. My next step is to become a supporter.

I agree! I'm a brand new pool owner and my pool was quite a mess when I opened it this spring. I was overwhelmed,didn't know what I didn't know. But the pool school taught me everything I needed to know (and has probably saved me a truckload of money to boot). Moreover, the people on this forum are just so helpful, patient, and compassionate.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.