ROBOT SALES ! - do they happen at seasons end ????

Apr 8, 2009
Just wondering if ROBOTIC pool cleaners go on sale at the end of the season every year, or if they are one of those items that are impervious to the end of season discount frenzy.

I've been using my new Poolvergnuegen 'The Poolcleaner' pressure side cleaner for a little over a week now and am so far un-impressed.... not to the point of disappointment, but to the point that I feel I'll be much happier with a robotic cleaner... however, having just dished out $420 for my Poolvergnuegen the thought of spending anohter $1200 on a Tigershark QC or Aquabot Turbo T2 (haven't really decided between the two yet.. but leaning towards the Tigershark) right now is less than appealing to say the least.

So.... it ROBOTIC cleaners do go on sale at the end ot the season every year I'll wait... but if they don't I see no point in waiting while continuing to manually scrub my pool all season.

Thanks, d.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.