Latrobe, PA
So I got my test kit yesterday my first day test were as follows:

FC - .5
CC - .5
PH - 7.2
TA - 110
CYA - 0
Temp - 70 degrees

I saw my CYA was low so went to the store and bought some. Added per the direction on the bottle and also added some bleach (2 gallons of 8.25%) as well.

I have been having problems getting my pump to last more than a couple hours before needing backflushed. This morning I woke up and the pump was still running strong, showing no sign of and pressure increase. So I took another set of readings. The reading from morning of day 2 are as follows:

FC - 12.5
CC - .5
PH - 7.2
TA - 130
CYA - 48
Temp - 70 degrees

Do these numbers look good so far? The pool is crystal clear with no sign of algae. I know the FC are high but I am sure they will drop today being
that is supposed to be in the mid 80's today. I guess I will add Borax today to get PH up to correct levels. Is this my next step?

Thanks

You can turn your return eyes up so that it rolls the water to push the PH up some OR you can leave your PH where it is as that level is fine and with swimming it will go up some as well. It is up to you.

Kim:cat:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.