Liner installation problems

May 26, 2016
maple shade
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum & hoping for some help! I took my first shot at replacing the vinyl liner in my above ground pool. Pool is 15x25 oval with an overlap liner. Got the old liner out fine, new liner went in & everything seemed to look good. Had vac hose in skimmer & liner was sitting against wall good. The bottom seam was not touching the cove on the rounded sides but seemed even on both sides. I assumed once I added some water the liner would stretch into place. I got maybe 5" of water in the pool & the liner is slipping down out of the coping in 2 spots. Water is off now, not really sure where to go from here. Any advise? Will the liner stretch? Will the liner continue to slip? I'm worried that the pressure could collapse the walls or rip liner. What do I do now? I will also add that I pulled vac hose out & now seem to have an air pocket between liner& walls. Any help would be appreciated

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.