Data app?

TFP does not endorse any particular phone app but you may find members who like a particular one. Some apps are only available on one platform (iOS-only or Android-only), few have any kind of data logging and some are just not designed well. Many fail to take into account what is taught here in terms of recommended levels and proper dosing (be careful to make sure any app you use calculates dosages correctly...for example, calculating what is needed to increase/decrease pH is actually a complicated, iterative mathematical process that needs to take into account many different factors and so few apps will do that calculation correctly).

One thing you can do is save Pool Math as an offline web-page. That way, if you don't have an internet or cellular connection, you can still use Pool Math to do the necessary calculations.

I was just looking for app to keep track of my testing results. I would always refer to the pool math calc here. Maybe there isn't a need to keep track when the numbers are good. Thanks for the replies though.

I'm just pondering the idea- What about using PoolMath on your phone and when it is all complete take a screen shot and save it for reference.... would that work for you?

I'm just pondering the idea- What about using PoolMath on your phone and when it is all complete take a screen shot and save it for reference.... would that work for you?

There's no way to manipulate data in that format.

You could use Google Sheets to create a simple spreadsheet and log data that way. You can even keep an offline copy of the sheet in your mobile device to use if your not connected to WiFi or cellular.

Some people have even used Google Forms to create an input form that is linked to a Sheet for data logging.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.