What was the last song you listened to?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Next week we're going to Vegas to see Britney before her vegas time ends this year. My wife took a vote on who we would go see and Britney won it 1 to 0. :)

Next week we're going to Vegas to see Britney before her vegas time ends this year. My wife took a vote on who we would go see and Britney won it 1 to 0. :)

Drink HEAVILY before the show and you'll be able to make it through.....drink enough and you'll never remember a thing!

...but don't blame me if you wake up in fishnet stockings with hot-pink lipstick on....

I'll thank you if that happens! :crazy: yeah, we're all set, she's playing at planet Hollywood and that where we're staying! :thumleft:

I've heard that her shows are pretty spectacular. Now that she seems to be properly medicated and beyond her freakish/weird 20's outbursts, she's actually a decent entertainer...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.