Best way to salvage tears in pool liner

Hi All-
I'm new to the site, and hoping for some help. My pool is opened, and although we had a few minor tears last year in the liner, they are getting worse this year. However, I have already invested in pool chemicals (before I found this site), water, etc, and don't want to pay for a new liner until the end of the season. For reference, the liner is at the end of its life expectancy (about 14 years), pool came with the house we bought last year, and I am trying to get through the rest of this season (September) before replacing it. Should I continue with regular vinyl patching and cross my fingers? Is there better patching or glue out there rather than what the pool store has? Thank you in advance for any assistance.

If you arent already doing it.. multi-patch it.
Put a normal size patch over the hole.
then cut another that is 2 inches larger on all sides than the first and patch over top of the first patch.

A 3rd on top wont hurt.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.