Dolphin Oasis Z5 wont turn on

Rsmith

Apr 29, 2016
Central Md.
Took delivery of a new Z5 last week from Epic Pools. Big shout out to everyone here for that connection. Saved money for sure. My problem is that it comes with essentially no owners manual and the third night I went to turn it on the button did not work. I plugged and unplugged and then pushed a small button to the left of the actual on/off button and was able to get it to work. When it was done I could not turn it off, I had to unplug it. Same thing happened again last night. I did use the remote the second night that I had it and I'm thinking I have set it to a permanent manual mode or something. Has anyone else had this problem?

Wow that's great service for sure. I had an old Dolphin that ate power supplies, and since I got it at Leslie's, support was pretty much zero. Spent a lot of time manually brushing due to waiting on new power supplies. Knock wood, my Z5 has been issue-free.

Wow that's great service for sure. I had an old Dolphin that ate power supplies, and since I got it at Leslie's, support was pretty much zero. Spent a lot of time manually brushing due to waiting on new power supplies. Knock wood, my Z5 has been issue-free.

Don't get me started on power supplies. With my old Diagnostic I had ebay alerts turned on for the power supplies and it got to the point that if the price was good I just bought one because I knew I'd need it soon enough (and I did). I have 4 in my shed. I hold out hope that they're fixable (and then what???).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.