Sharing a good experience with a vendor. Pool Pump Motor Purchase

MJCP

Sep 14, 2007
Michigan
I read the rules and I think my post won't violate them, if the moderators disagree I apologize in advance.

My pump motor Died, and a Google search for troubleshooting actually led me to my own post here on troublefreepool.com from several years ago when I replaced the motor the last time. In that post I mentioned that I was impressed with the speedy delivery, and good price I got from CSH inc.

I decided to give them a try again. I called yesterday at 5:00 pm and caught someone still there, he had me order online since his computer was down for the day. UPS delivered my motor this Morning, before I was out of bed. The price was much less than the local pool stores, and on the low side of other Online vendors. CSH inc. is located in Michigan, and so am I, so UPS gets some of the credit for the lightning delivery. But CSH did a remarkable job of processing the order and getting it out the door, even after their normal closing time of 5:00pm

I highly recommend this source for your Pool Pump motors

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.