Please post photos of your liners to help me decide!

jstblush

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 3, 2015
Pasco, WA
Okay. I think we have decided against the tan liners. Just too nervous to spend the money and not be sure. So if anyone can post your photos of blue vinyl liners, it would be so helpful and much appreciated! This decision is just driving me crazy. I've spent so much time online trying to find photos but they don't always tell the name of the liner. And it's so much better to see actual photos from people who actually have the liners. We did have a choice of Plastimayd and Pacific. Now it might be Plastimayd and Kafko. Please, please post if you can!!!

Thank you so much!
Sherry

not the best, its from a couple weeks ago when I was putting the pool up. I can try and get a pic this afternoon of it filled, if you want.
69C2A28B-F39D-4C0E-BCE8-96BD08F2A40C.jpg

Nate and Marian,
Thank you so much for showing me the photos. It helps so much! And Nate, that would be great if you could get an afternoon picture.
Thanks again.

And anyone else that has a photo to add...please add it!
Sherry

May I post my favorite liner even though I don't have a vinyl pool??? I'm afraid it may not be one of the liner companies you are using, but possibly they have something similar. If so, here are some real life pictures of it.

If I were to get a vinyl pool in my next lifetime, this is the liner I would get. I've always loved 'all-tiled' pools and this would be a way I could have the look of that. I'm attaching the link. In case it doesn't work, the thread is called "Pipe Rat's Concrete Block pool build..." It's truly an owner build - DIY pool build, so it's an interesting thread when you have time.

Check out the pictures 4th from the top and the bottom photo on post #24. And if you can, view them on a larger monitor rather than a phone so you can make out the individual 'tiles'.
Pipe Rat's Concrete Block pool build..... - Page 2

You have sooooo many fun liners to choose from! Enjoy and good luck. I'm looking forward to seeing what ya'll select!
Suz

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.