Help finding replacement Cartridge

zamazing

Jul 18, 2015
Bergen County, NJ
Pool installed two seasons ago. Filter is a Hayward Swimclear Model C6060BHMB. The label on the filter (see photos) shows the replacement cartridge to be a CX1390REM. A google search of either model number shows no results. Any suggestions?

FilterSticker.jpg

FilterModel.jpg

That's because that model, c6060bhmb doesn't really exist per Hayward. It is a Blue haven product. They like to throw people off with their labels. Blue haven habitually makes their products out of parts pulled from different brands put together. Typically an equivalent replacement to a hayward cartridge that filters 150 sq ft times 4 will fit that particular filter u have. Cx5030c manifold assembly will fit that particular filter you have if you need to replace the manifold. Saving u the time to do a search as I've done it just now for a customer :).

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

I was able to find the right replacement cartridges for my Hayward Swimclear Model C6060BHMB. They are the Pleatco PA131 cartridges which are available in singles or 4-packs. I purchased a 4-pack from Backyard Superstore on eBay.

How old is your filtering system? do you mind posting how much you spent for all four of them?

Thank you and glad you were able to find them - great team work here

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I also have the Blue Haven C6060BHMB (Blue Haven Micro Ban). Any reason you did not select the Pleatco PA137-M (microban version) or the PA137? They appear to have the same dimensions (7"x32.75"), but greater surface area filtration (137 vs. 131sq.ft.).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.