New Pool Build In Winter Garden FL

Your setup is looking great!

You may be interested in some kind of sunshade on the sides of the pergola. The sun has a nasty habit of not shining straight down at times. I installed two of these on our pavilion and we enjoy them. They do have bungee attachments at the ends but are still only good up until ~10 mph unless you are more daring than I. Home Depot sells them online which I highly recommend as well.

http://www.coolaroousa.com/90-uv-block-cordless-sun-shade

Looks great, I would put in footers for screen cage as you may want that in the future. We could not use our pool had it not been for our screen cage.;)

It is very normal for them to plaster one day then acid wash the next day. Damage from rain could happen in that it could cause streaking if it is a hard rain. Rain during plastering could cause many problems as well. One pool this summer had to be re plastered because they did it in the rain :(

Grrrrrr. The tile guy came, sat in the truck for 30 mins...came out..did two strips of ribbon and left cause he thought it was going to rain..which it didn't(it did look like it was going to rain so I'll give him that). I don't know why you would want to show up at 2pm to do a 2 hour job when you know it rains at 3pm in Central FL most days. Now we are delayed another 3 days. I swear following all the other pool builds, mine is as slow as molasses.

Exciting! For those who are wondering. This is stonescapes mini pebbles Aqua White with abalone shells.

IMG_20160919_113245_zpspfbadrcl.jpg

IMG_20160919_113153_zpsrpqzmlgl.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
As I was brushing today, I noticed two small patches (probably 5 inches in diameter per patch) of white haze on the bottom of the pool I can't brush away. You guys think this is scaling or is it too early? Something that the PB can fix without draining the pool? Also I have some black dots in the beach area I also can't get rid of.

PH is currently 7.4ish

PH was 9 yesterday after fill.

update: PB will fix it:)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.