Stubborn leak advice

Hey friends. I have a very stubborn leak that nobody has had the luck in finding it yet. We just had our local pool builder company come out and inspect. They went all over the pool tested each previous patch location with dye, checked each overlapped section with dye.

So far we have replaced all plumbing to hard pvc (thanks cowboy casey!), replaced all return jet connections. We can feel no soft spots on the bottom of the pool. I found and fixed one, so know what to look for on that.

We can see no pooling water around the edge of the pool. We do have little palm sized landscaping rock around the edge of the pool which can be seen here, thinking about digging all of that away from the pool.
aea82488dc329e38db6063b1a95d91de.jpg

We also cannot see under the small section of deck that is used as the step up to the pool.

Can anyone offer any further advice on what to do? I finally have my pool crystal clear and can't enjoy it because we lose about an inch of water over 24 hrs. Please help!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

snorkle and mask time! if your liner is a light color you may be able to see something and you can do the dye test yourself with food coloring or there is comercial product as well.

where I am I can lose an inch or more per day in May and June just from evaporation, not sure about your situation

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.