info pool 488cm (16 ft)- unlevel

Hi,

I live in Estonia and I bought a Intex pool 488cm x 122cm (16'x48'')
I put water in and the pool is not in level, it's about 4-5cm (we use cm in EU :-D)
In inches should be from 1 and half to 2 inches.
It's not totally full as my son it tall only 120cm (about 48'')...there is now about
95 cm of water (about 34 inches).

do you think that out of level 4-5cm (1and half to 2 inches) will be safe, or I need
to drain all the water? (what I wouldn't like to do!!)
The pool it's on a safe bottom, not sand but usual strong ground of garden.
and there is about 16m3 water in (I think in gallons it's about 4200)

thanks!
Danilo

Hello Danilo and welcome to TFP! :wave: Ideally, we recommend a pool be level within about 1 inch. 1.5 inches is probably okay, then 2 inches or more starts to become questionable. It depends on the angle of the pool and where the low-end is. Also important to consider is all that water weight on the ground. Could it sink more? Over time, it may cause a low area to drop more and could make it worse. These are all things you need to evaluate since we can't see it from here. We don't want to cause you more work than necessary, but at the same time want the pool to be safe for any in or around it. Maybe some others will reply with their opinions as well. Very nice to have you with us.

Hi,
Thanks for your answer...I measure today one more time and the exact distance between the 2 points (high and low) of water is 4,5cm so about 1,77 inches.
The floor whare the pool is is very stable and strog (no sand), so I suppose there will be no problem, I add some pics also:first pic is the side where the water is more "low" (so high floor level)...where is ladder is more deep water (low floor level)
IMG_8180.jpgIMG_8181.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

you can see from firts pic a bit the water level, but now the pool is covered so it's not so clear image! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.