1 1/2 inch return line valve question

Hi everyone,
Need some clarity on my pools 1 1/2 inch return line valve just out from the filter. Currently it works fine, it is a two position manual valve controlling either the 2 returns on the side of the pool or the two returns in the stairwell. Do they make a valve that would supply water as stated above and also have a position to supply both side and stair returns at the same time.
Thanks

Well, I have never seen a valve like that. It does not appear that you can run both sides. Can you turn the handle to be toward the camera? Would that run both?

A typical pool valve should fit there ...

Yes the picture does not show all the factory markings. As it is position now, it is pointed at port 2 (stairs) return and i can rotate it 180 to port 1 (side jets). The valve can also be turned to the off position (see Picture). The off position works on in two locations, position in the picture and on the back side of the picture marked off. I do believe it is an Hayward Valve.

Thanks for you input. I checked online and looks like the Jandy Valve is what i would need. Now i just need to figure out which model number

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.