Have Contract Just need to Sign - Pool Build - Pearland Texas

Well just an update. We are very pleased with the pool! Kids have been swimming almost every other day. Some had requested a picture of our rounded wall we put into place it is now completed with the fire pit. We will get the chairs next. My wife finally found the lights she wanted for the posts and got them installed today. They can be turned on and off by the aqua link software.

I went down the slide and it was great!

416b2700bb4be70bfa62420d9c8e7626.jpg

f015d11cde2a30c9a91a49235073e0a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your bench is EXACTLY what I want for my build on the raised spa area. I love how it came out. Would you mind PM me info on if you did it yourself or if you had a contractor and the size and approx cost.
Thanks much
Will

How big is your cowboy couldron? I love those things, but they are a bit pricey. It is on my list though!

They are a bit pricey and that is why I waited a while to get one. I wanted a fire pit but my wife wanted me to find something unique and it fit perfectly!

I bought the smallest and it is 30 inches and the perfect size for us.

e5479de14354ede68de89c1fa38a4549.jpg

They are a bit pricey and that is why I waited a while to get one. I wanted a fire pit but my wife wanted me to find something unique and it fit perfectly!

I bought the smallest and it is 30 inches and the perfect size for us.

e5479de14354ede68de89c1fa38a4549.jpg

I love the look of them. They are a piece of art and you can cook on them.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.