TF 100 or Taylor K 2006c

trevorfl

Bronze Supporter
Jun 8, 2015
Orlando, FL
Hello everyone!

Currently I own the Taylor K 2006 c and starting to run out of some (not all) reagents.

I am reading here and there and notice that the one that is most recommended is the TF 100.

I am thinking about switching to the TF 100 xl. Do you think it is worth it? Or it is really not necessary?

Thank you all in advance!

:)

For folks buying from scratch, I always prefer the TF-100 if they have larger pools or problems to deal with. That kit comes with more of the reagents you'd actually use and need the most.

But since you have the box and such, perhaps just buying replacement reagents is the way to go? If you want to get creative get a set of replacement reagents for the TF-100 (be aware that the pH tube uses different reagents in the TF-100 than the K-2006) and put together your own personal kit.

Fishing tackle boxes make handy test kit organizers when folks want to expand their original kits up a bit.

For folks buying from scratch, I always prefer the TF-100 if they have larger pools or problems to deal with. That kit comes with more of the reagents you'd actually use and need the most.

But since you have the box and such, perhaps just buying replacement reagents is the way to go? If you want to get creative get a set of replacement reagents for the TF-100 (be aware that the pH tube uses different reagents in the TF-100 than the K-2006) and put together your own personal kit.

Fishing tackle boxes make handy test kit organizers when folks want to expand their original kits up a bit.

Thank you for the information. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.