introduction

May 22, 2016
Exira, iowa
Hi everyone! Spring is here and I'm excited to get my pool ready! This will be my third season as a pool owner and honestly I have found this to be one of my greatest challenges! Last summer I spent more time trying to keep the water clear than actually enjoying the pool?! I have joined this forum with the hopes of changing that. Thank you in advance for the knowledge I hope to gain through this forum that will allow me to really enjoy my pool this summer!

Hi everyone! Spring is here and I'm excited to get my pool ready! This will be my third season as a pool owner and honestly I have found this to be one of my greatest challenges! Last summer I spent more time trying to keep the water clear than actually enjoying the pool?! I have joined this forum with the hopes of changing that. Thank you in advance for the knowledge I hope to gain through this forum that will allow me to really enjoy my pool this summer!

Tammy - Welcome!! We are all about pool owners taking ownership of their pools. Ironically many don't. You will be as successful as you want to be. The knowledge (and support) is here, but it's up to you! Easy peasy (not the technical term for it) really, once you get the hang of it.