Opinions Please: Salt System with Jandy Aqualink RS

Jan 11, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
Hello all, I have a Jandy Aqualink RS One Touch controlling my pump, heater, valves, lights, etc.

I'm looking to purchase a salt water system.

I've read that the Jandy Aquapure will talk with my Aqualink and provide system info through the one touch display in the house.

My concern is from the reviews I've read of the Jandy Aquapure. It *seems* to have more issues than the Hayward or Pentair systems. Although a lot of the reviews I've read are from several years ago.

SO - Would you all steer clear of the Jandy Aquapure? Has Jandy addressed the issues with the Aquapure salt system?
Am I better to give up a little in house functionality through the one touch and go with a (seemingly) higher quality Pentair Intellechlore unit?

Thanks for any advice,

Brian

I don,t know what specific issues you refer to but I have the Jandy Aquapure system. If you are refering to the Flow/Temp/Salinity sensor failure I have just installed a new design one (Tri-sensor Replacement kit) which has the a sensor interface module in line but hanging outside the Power Center. One touch works well for me. Hopefully someone who has knowledge of 2 or more of the systems will fill you in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.