Dolphin Triton Plus Keeps Getting Stuck

May 7, 2016
Atlanta, GA
Hey guys! I have a new Dolphin Triton Plus. When we first got it we didn't have much trouble with it getting stuck on our VGB main drain. However, for the last few weeks, it gets stuck multiple times during a cycle. I found the following FAQ article that addresses this. http://www.maytronicsus.com/documents/Dolphin%20Troubleshooting%20Guide.pdf

Just wondering what others have done about this. I am not sure what they are referring to when they say "there are avariety of after-market, 3rd-party devices which can be installed on orover your VGB drain cover to prevent your Dolphin from getting stuck".

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!
Kristina

Try giving Maytronics a call. Our Dolphin cleaner was getting stuck on our drain covers also. After seeing another post here about a fix from Maytronics - we called them and they sent us a new top cover with a little shroud that redirects the water as it comes out the top of the robot. Apparently this will give it some forward movement and bounce it off the drain covers.

We have a Dolphin DX5+S which is somewhat different than your model...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.