Identify My Filter - Newbie

Can anyone identify the make and size of my filter? It is about 42" tall, not including the pressure gauge.

I am brand to taking ownership of the care of my pool. I back washed the filter and then realized I did not know the size of the filter in order to determine how much DE to re-charge it with.
Filter.jpg

I'm always more comfortable if someone else jumps in to agree or disagree but it seems there isn't anyone else giving their opinion.
Did you end up using the info from the 24 Sq Ft filter to recharge yours ?? Working OK for you ??

Thanks Kiss4aFrog. Prior to my post, I had just winged it. Everything seems to be working ok. Since then, I purchased a DE scoop. Next time which will be soon, I am going to break it down. I understand from the pool store that twice the length of the grids inside will be the Sq Ft. In other words, the grids should be 12" if it is a 24. I am about to post a new thread because I just received my TF-100. Please jump in there because I need advice. Thanks Again!!!

That looks like the size of my 60 sqft Hayward DE filter, if it uses the curved grids. Definitely bigger than the 24 sqft. It is either the 48 or the 60, my guess is the latter.

- - - Updated - - -

Although the manual says a height of 43" is the 36 sqft ... but is that height the entire filter? Just the part that holds water or the grid height????

Thanks Kiss4aFrog. Prior to my post, I had just winged it. Everything seems to be working ok. Since then, I purchased a DE scoop. Next time which will be soon, I am going to break it down. I understand from the pool store that twice the length of the grids inside will be the Sq Ft. In other words, the grids should be 12" if it is a 24. I am about to post a new thread because I just received my TF-100. Please jump in there because I need advice. Thanks Again!!!
By golly, for once the pool store is right! By happy coincidence, on this particular filter, that holds true! The exploded parts diagram confirms it. That's easy. All you need is a tape measure while it's apart.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.