Pools are gross

Jeez, what a stupid headline (nothing but click-bait). Apparently the CDC has never looked at TFP member pools before. That said, I'm not at all surprised at their findings because they only looked at commercial public pools and spas. Only in venues where the risk of liability is high (think LegoLand water park) will you find stringent controls in place. Most public pools operated by counties and municipalities that I've ever been too are, as the headline states, gross.

In summary, cute article but it has exactly zero applicability to what we teach here.

While neglected pools can be gross, these pools are downright disgusting :shock: :

Chinese Swimming Pools, the Most Crowded (and Dirtiest) in the World | Amusing Planet

china-crowded-pool-1%25255B7%25255D.jpg

Hahaha Got a friend of ours that refuses to swim in our pool because she "cant smell the chlorine" so that means we dont have any in there. I can show her both the drop test and the powder test but because she cant smell it they are wrong. I gave up trying to explain it to her. I have been tempted to take my TF100 with me camping and see whats going on in the campground pool

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.