Please help me choose a SWG

txgal

LifeTime Supporter
May 9, 2008
Dallas, TX
So after switching to bleach about a year ago, I'm ready to take the plunge with a SWG. I would love some advice/help on choosing one for our pool. We have a Jandy Aqualink system but I can't tell if it will be compatible with the Aquapure. The Aqualink was installed in 1996 with the pool and I don't know if that makes any difference with the compatibility. I also don't know if we should buy an Aquapure even if it is compatible. The systems I am currently considering are the Hayward/Goldline, Autopilot, and Jandy Aquapure. Basically I am interested in getting something that is fairly easy to maintain, the less that can fail the better, and I want to get the best value for our money. I would also consider other brands/models, so feel free to throw anything else at me.

Thank you so much for your help!

Thanks Strannik! Where is the supporter's specials section? I can't seem to find it on the site.

Thanks Dave! It does seem like there are lots of happy Autopilot customers here, which says alot.

Can anyone way in on going with the Aquapure for the sole reason of using Aqualink? Are there really that many benefits to linking the systems?

The linkage is not that big a deal, it lets you set the percentage from the remote(s) and read out the salt level on the remote(s). If you have a spa there is one additional feature, it will adjust the SWG percentage to be appropriate for the spa automatically when you switch to spa mode.

The Supporters Only Specials area is down in the TFP Supporters section, towards the bottom of the main index page. You can only see it if you are a lifetime supporter. You are, so you should be able to see it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.