Anyone ever use Modular Deck Tiles?

NullQwerty

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 23, 2008
Anyone ever put these Modular Deck Tiles over their existing concrete pool deck?

348-Thumb-2.jpg

You can also see them here (theres 4 pages):
http://www.vifahwholesale.com/servlet/t ... Categories

They come in wood or tile and they just snap together and could be used to spice up your pool deck.

If you've done it and have any pictures, could you post them? I'm considering them to lay over my existing concrete pool deck, which is looking old and sad, but I don't know how these modular tiles look or their reputation. The pictures at the site are zoomed in. Are these tiles known to be good?

What's tough is that they're not at all cheap and you have to buy a decent amount to begin with, so I can't just order a few and lay them down to see how they look/feel.

Thanks!

I've been debating about using these on our sunroom contrete floor...cost is my main issue. FYI...I saw them advertised in the local BJ's Wholesale circular...they are available at BJ's website in packs of 4 for about $22...sorry but that's over $5 sq ft...I may just have to find some spanish tiles on sale and fire up the old wet saw from our kitchen remodel :cry:

I've got something similar. I used 6 or 8 of them to make a large doormat outside my backdoor. Buying a limited quantity the cost was not a problem. I've had them about three years. The wood shows the normal signs of weathering, but still looks good.

We have these tiles in our covered patio. They were easy to install and still looks great after one season.
We have the varying size tiles (12x12, 12x24 and 12x36) so it's adds a random design to the entire space. Got them at Costco for about $5/sft delivered on tax free day :whoot: .

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.