What happened to "Devasting Day" thread

cfclay

Apr 24, 2010
Lexington,Ky
Did he end up just buying a new liner??
fecaac7d12fba981a306e222faa5d716.jpg

I was just checking in! Glad to hear it!

That pool is 599 at Walmart today- I always tell people, that's the best 600 dollars one could ever spend!

Now that we know the mods can delete my thread also. [emoji6]

I was just checking in! Glad to hear it!

That pool is 599 at Walmart today- I always tell people, that's the best 600 dollars one could ever spend!

Now that we know the mods can delete my thread also. [emoji6]

Yeah I was kinda expecting a bit more to it to get it replaced. After reading here about others that had to cut out the damaged part and send it in. But didnt even have to do that. Just fill out the form with my shipping info and scan and attach a copy of the receipt and that was it. Very very pleased with their customer service. Now if they could somehow make the truck drive a little faster so I can get it back up and running again that would be even better.

Well the new liner came today. Got everything up and back together and is currently filling. Took the time to cut in the Hayward skimmer so that should be good. Now just gotta wait a few weeks to upgrade to an Intex 3000gph pump and sand filter and do some hard plumbing. I also plan on using one of the small diameter suction ports and the current pump to run a solar heater I am going to make. Any other upgrades I should do while I'm at it?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm impatiently waiting Friday when the temps are going to soar to the high 80s!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.