How would you aim these returns?

r_l

May 6, 2016
Albany
Top and right are just straight shooters. Bottom is eyeball currently facing right but not upwards or down. Pool is about 21000 Gallons I think. Sorry for my fun MS PAINT. I can replace all with eyeballs or whatever else. First year with pool.

pool.jpg

I would aim the lower one to the right and see how it goes. I would recommend a counterclockwise rotation anyway as the first thing to try. I think there is a chance that the upper left return could now debris past the skimmer if you went clockwise.

What I personally would start with, just to see how it goes.... Clockwise, from the skimmer. 9:00, 10:00, 3:00. 2:00, 8:00.

Save some empty plastic water or coke bottles with the caps or buy some ping pong balls and toss them in the pool this weekend and sit and watch with a beer. As long as nothing ends up stuck in a corner, it should skim.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.