2.5" pressure guage from tftestkits failed after only 14 months?

Have you contacted them directly about it?

Was it left on the filter during the winter?

I leave mine on the entire year and it's 3 years old and still working. Of course our south Alabama winters are nothing like your Okie winters. :)

I did not contact them on it. I did leave it on the filter but we had a mild winter and I run my pool year round so that should not have been the issue. Like I said not a huge deal I just wondered if anyone else had the same problems as I have had.

I bet the water froze in the bourdon tube. That's a small flat curled tube and there's no flow in there. Once the water is in there it is more exposed to the freezing temp than most other equipment. I'd contact them anyway, just see what they say.

Re: 2.5" pressure guage from tftestkits failed after only 14 months?

Like I said it isn't a big deal I was not trying to slam anyone or seem like it is a bad product or anything. It has been great up until a couple days ago. I was just looking for other opinions on if they had any issues like mine. I will send you an email I do appreciate the help.

- - - Updated - - -

I did try the vent but it did not work, still stuck in the same place.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.