Robot that will clean steps and ledges in fiberglass pool

lcd98

Aug 30, 2015
Middletown, NJ
Good Morning...I received a private label (Millenium XE) electric pool cleaner made by Aquabot as a promotional freebie with my pool when I installed it late last summer. I am not happy with it because it does not clean the 2' bench that runs the entire 40 foot length of my pool, the grab ledge that surrounds the entire perimeter or the steps. I would appreciate any recommendations for an electric pool cleaner that would clean the bench, stairs and ledge. I have a Leisure Pools Grande 40 model which is 16' x 40' rectangular fiberglass pool. Thank you for your time.

Thanks to you both.
@YippeeSkippy: What kind of manual vacuum head do you use? The triangle one I got from the pool builder didn't seem to work well so we got a long weighted rectangular one from Home Depot and that didn't seem any better. Perhaps we are doing something wrong? I have a 3HP pump so I did not expect to have such a hard time getting the pool clean. Thanks again.

I don't use those big tubed vacuum heads anymore. We only need to use the small PoolBlaster Max vacuum since we have an auto cover and don't get much debris in the pool.

I just wanted a robot that would climb walls to brush them so that we didn't have to do the brushing.

Are you turning valves to increase the suction at the skimmer while you vacuum? That might help you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.