Baquacil to Bleach Conversion Pics WOW I'm amazed!

May 5, 2009
NC
Here are my pics as promised. I hope it was ok to start a new thread for the pics. Thanks to everyone here who has helped me. I'm jumping for joy, even with a bum leg, lol.

Attachments

• resize3.jpg
    resize3.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 454
  • resize2.jpg
    resize2.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 454
  • resize1.jpg
    resize1.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 452
Here are the last three. There are no pics from Sunday, the day we had to make repairs to the skimmer or yesterday because of my unfortunate incident, lol. I did add 5 more jugs of bleach on Sunday night after we brought the water back up above the skimmer rim. I didn't add anything yesterday.

Attachments

• resize9.jpg
    resize9.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 446
  • resize8.jpg
    resize8.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 445
  • resize7.jpg
    resize7.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 446
stephanie4136 said:
Hi, I'm new here. I hate to ask so many questions right out of the gate, but I am totally at a loss as of what to do with our pool...

I have no idea where to begin! BBB sounds great and I would love to go that route, but I have no clue how to even start the process? ....

I'm almost in tears trying to figure out what to do with this pool. Our six girls are ready to swim and we just invested another $1300 having it reinstalled, but my husband is already ready to tear it down and throw it out.

This was your first post (edited a bit).... :shock: Look how far you have come in one week. :wink:

Aren't you amazed! You should be proud, congrats. :goodjob:

Pool looks beautiful. I bet your water NEVER looked that good on the biguanide! The next big surprise is how much money you are going to save this swim season!

Pfffft! That's not amazing. Our water looks like that all the time! :p

Congratulations. I don't think we've ever had anybody who converted decide they like biguanide better.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.