My Pool Build in Cypress, TX

the small new add-on to the house, is that a out side rest room? if so can you please show some pics of it, and inside.... I am in need of a outside restroom but have to be careful on how to design one due to HOA, your small add-on looks perfect for it... I can do something like this and it can definitely work for me because my washer hook ups are in the other side of the wall, it probably wouldn't take much to tie all into it...

Well it is taller than need be because there is small water heater up there, you can't see but there is outdoor shower on the wall facing the pool, and we did not want cold water only. It is dark now, but I will take pics next chance.

Beautiful backyard, pool, house and good choices on palm trees. Not sure if you mow your own yard but if I were you I would look into making all of the landscaping along the back of the pool into one big flower bed. Mowing between the palm trees and the pool is going become a chore. Especially when the fronds are down on the date palm trees. This knowledge is all from mowing my own backyard the last 6 years.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.