New member with TFP praise

dmanb2b

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 4, 2009
NY
Folks, I have been lurking around over the winter and have been active on the forum over the past month as we got our pool installed. I can tell you that having previously owned a pool and having the dear wife convince me in buying another pool, did not seem apealling as all I had in past year were pool water headaches :hammer:

Thanks to Jason, his website and the wonderful team of Mods as I am now looking forward to a summer with a Trouble Free Pool!!! Maintenance has bee trouble free thus far, and the team here has been such a great help.

I would like to add that the $30 donation to become a lifetime TFP member is well worth it given you will save that in a few weeks on unneccessary chemicals and all the advice available. I know running the site has costs associated with it, so if you haven't already, and you can afford it...please donate so that this wonderful resource continues and does not end up like Poolforum.

Thank you TFP team :goodjob: and enjoy your summer!!!

Butterfly and Waste...thank you for your kind comments. "Give back to those that have given"...that's what I try to follow...by far this is one of the most helpful forums I have been part of...no lack of helpful members and no bashing either. We're all here for the same reason

TROUBLE FREE POOLS :goodjob:

Great post. Its nice to see a follow up with results from the queations and answers of the contributors. I mainly read the forum (daily). Often people ask a couple of questions and get replies, then no response with results.