ph
25 oz weight washing soda
aly
none
ch
add 197 oz calcium chloride
cya
33 oz of stabilizer

My pool is a 21' round vinyl AGP. So which stuff do I add first? and how long before I add the next item.

Thanks everyone!

Hi! Chlorine should be first and you need some. CYA next, but aim for 30 only. Don't add the washing soda. Your pH is fine until we know how your water looks. Besides, if you wanted to raise it, you should use borax, not washing soda. The soda will raise your TA too. No need to worry about CH until you get that heater. . How does your water look?

- - - Updated - - -

Your target is 3ppm FC with your CYA of 20.

Yes, SWG makes life easier. No more buying and hauling bleach and adding every day or two. And, of course, no worrying about adding more CYA to your pool.

Are you using multiple devices to post? Make sure the show sig box is checked on each one. Once checked it will stay checked.

Did you ever add that CYA?
Have you opened the bucket of dichlor? If not, can you return it?

- - - Updated - - -

I realize that I didn't answer your question, but my reply depends on your answer... Also, what are your current test results?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That's fine! I am a dichlor user myself. You just need to understand that using it affects several variables at once. As for the frog, what pool frog do you have? Almost always they add chemicals that we feel are bad for pools. For vacations, there are safer alternatives.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.