Best Cleaner for your above ground pool? Oasis Z5?

QuiltinMom

Platinum Supporter
Mar 24, 2013
Central Iowa
I started over in the "Cleaner" forum. I thought I had a robot figured out and then when I asked Epic Pool Supply about the Oasis Z5, they said that it was too strong of a cleaner and could possibly damage the side of the pool. So now I am back to square one and am trying to find the best pool cleaner for a 33' round above ground pool with a deep end.

What is your favorite automatic cleaner that does NOT use your pool pump and filtration system?

Would prefer something that the filters are easily accessible from the top.

Can you tell me what you like or don't like about your robot pool cleaner?

THANKS!!!

I bought a Pool Rover Plus this year and am happy with it so far. Does a nice job cleaning and is easy to change the bags. Sometimes it doesn't get the fine silt off the bottom; then I use aquabug for that. We have a 27ft AGP round.

THANKS for your replies. For some reason I did not receive a notice that there were replies on my post.

Do you feel your pool rover jr and pool rover plus pick up the dirt and fine particles?

Best place online to purchse from?

THANKS again!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.