Hello from Texas

May 16, 2016
Dallas/TX
Hello from Dallas Texas, Newbie to the forum and glad it showed up on my google search. I have been a pool owner for 13years, the house I bought came with it, I wasn't even looking for a pool. Everyone says it is a money pit, I STRONGLY disagree. Converted from chlorine to a salt system within a year of moving in. Managed the pool myself, never contracted anyone for anything. Had a home warranty that took care of pool equipment, and for 13 years I replace the pump motor 1 3 years ago, this year I replaced the salt cell for the first time. This past winter, I completely neglected the pool and look what I end up with (Pics). It would have cost a few pennies to chemically treat it, so I decided to Drain.
1. 24000 Gallons, rented a pool suction pump @ 47G/min, was drained in 10hrs.
2. Power wash the walls (morning).
3. Chlorine scrub the wall (after noon).
4. Acid wash the wall (next morning).
5. fill the pool 32hrs (@ sunset)
6. Tested water --> all clear accept of salt of course, had to put 15 40lbs bags and run it for 48hrs.
Pool is COLD.
Looking forward for great discussions.

20160423_132716.jpg20160423_132751.jpg20160424_064614.jpg20160424_064638.jpg

That happens with new members or if you haven't upgraded as a TFP Supporter. :) Have you tried linking your photos from Photobucket? That's what many of us do here on TFP. Upload your pics to Photobucket (free), then copy & paste the IMG code for that pic from Photobucket to your TFP post. Works great.

Also, you can try going to the bottom of your quick reply post where it says “Go Advanced”, and then down to where it says “Manage Attachments”. It may let you upload them that way. They may show-up large because you can't adjust the size of the attachment, but it may work.