need new diving board

Apr 23, 2008
What are the better diving boards, our 8' board split on the bottom and the wood kinda split with the fiberglass. So much for the cannon ball competitions.

What are the better boards? ours was rated at 250lbs but I noticed there are two pieces of wood on the bottom encompassed by fiberglass maybe one with wood all the way for the width of the board.

Where is a good place to get diving boards in NJ, I want to get it before next weekend.

Any help i appreciated

Thanks guys,

I called around trying to save shipping but it seems like not many stores even stock a board.

I ordered the SR Smith board that is solid wood. There seems to be two or three main manufactures of residential boards and they all seem to have similar boards, none go beyond the 250lb limit.

I will turn the old board into a bench, might be a little ruff.

I am trying to add a pic, the fiberglass split longitudianlly and the wood has cracked at the bolt the wood board has also split longittudinally is any of this winter damage (I store it in a shed-no heat)[attachment=0:s9hwmafc]pool diving board 006.jpg[/attachment:s9hwmafc]

Attachments

• pool diving board 006.jpg
    pool diving board 006.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 91
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.